K29E E-READER 29TH SESSION 2015(1093-1109)
This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with our Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If your customer does not already have this software installed on their computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here: www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx
Once you have purchased this title, go to 'My Transactions'. By following the relevant link, you will then be transferred to our Virtual Publications site where you can assign this title to your customer.
NB: Your customer may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
The 29th session of the IMO Assembly took place at the Headquarters of the Organization from 23 November to 2 December 2015. This publication contains, amongst others, resolutions pertaining to:
• Principles to be considered when drafting IMO Instruments
• Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSCC), 2015
• 2015 Non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code)
• Revised guidelines for the onboard operation use of Shipborne
Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
• Amendments to the Recommendation on Pilot Transfer Arrangements.